- Years helping students succeed
- Students who have graduated our program
- Grade levels improved by most students
Students Before Learning Technics: Struggle to stay on task, low reading comprehension, overwhelmed by how difficult it is to learn, and parents feel discouraged.
Students After Learning Technics: Learning is exciting, they feel confident in themselves, progress is clear, and parents have a true roadmap for success.
If your child...
- Is diagnosed with ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Processing Disorders, or any other learning disability.
- Requires more effort learning than others seem to use.
- Has shown low to no improvement while using resource/learning centers.
- Displays below average performance in some areas.
- Experiences high levels of frustration when learning new material.
If you answer yes to any of these, Learning Technics can help.
How it works
The brain is plastic and can be molded. It can be trained to grow like a muscle. Learning Technics provides physical and mental activities designed to strengthen weak processes.
We call this Physio-Neuro Therapy.
Here's an example:
Watch this video
Follow these steps
How to do it:
- Hold the pencils as described above and set the timer for 10 seconds.
- Looking from one sticker to the other is considered one pass
- If the student is below the age of 12, the goal is to have 18-19 smooth, rhythmic passes
- If the student is 12 years or older, the goal is to have 22-23 (no more) smooth, rhythmic passes
- Watch the student's eyes carefully for tracking difficulties such as:
- Eyes dipping: Eyes make a smiley face motion
- Undershooting: Eyes stop or pause briefly before they reach the sticker on one or both sides
- Overshooting: Eyes go past their target (the sticker) and come back to correct
- Hesitations: Eyes are jumpy and do not glide smoothly from one side to the other
Your goal? Mastery.
You continue to practice this same exercise everyday until specific requirements are met. For this activity, the masteries are:
- Focus: The student can easily keep eyes firmly fixed on each sticker while tracking from pencil to pencil.
- Cross-Pattern: The student can easily track across the vertical midline.
- Tracking: The student can accurately move eyes from sticker to sticker without dipping, overshooting or hesitations.
- Size: The student can easily move eyes from pencil to pencil with an even rhythm for 10 secs.
There are over 100 exercises. Each exercise is designed to strengthen specific processes in the brain. Every exercise is a little more complex than the last. Students find as these exercises get easier, so too does their school work.
Easy to do
We make it easy for you to know every step in the program. If you ever do get stuck, we provide a student success guide to help you along the way.
Fun and engaging
This program isn't more "homework". Most students are relieved to find that our therapy is closer to games and puzzles than it is to traditional school work.
When you graduate the program your progress doesn't slip away. Students brains have developed new and lasting pathways that allow them to continue learning far into the future.
Everything you need
- Do it anywhere. Everything is online. All you need is the internet.
- Student success guide. Your own personal mentor to help you through the program.
- Digital library. Get access to all of our videos, PDFs and more.
Pricing plans for families of all sizes
Choose an affordable plan that’s packed with everything you need to make learning easier.
Full access as long as you're subscribed. Most students graduate in 6 to 9 months.
- Up to 1 student
- Cancel anytime (no hidden fees).
- User progress tracking
- Student success guide
- Does NOT include materials kit
One up front payment and you have full access forever.
- Up to 1 student
- User progress tracking
- Student Success Guide
- Free materials kit included ($220 value!)
- Full access forever
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We back every sale with a 30-day money back guarantee. If you're somehow not happy with your purchase, reach out and let us know.
Frequently asked questions
Learning Technics is a cognitive development center that uses multi-sensory techniques to stimulate and promote neurological development. Through the process of neuro-plasticity we are able to strengthen the cognitive processes in the brain to counteract the effects of, and permanently treat dyslexia, ADD/ADHD, dysgraphia, processing disorders, and more.
Over thirty years ago, John Heath and Sally Higley, founders of Learning Technics, were parents struggling to find an answer to a very important question: why were their bright and eager children struggling to learn? Like so many other parents, they had a child that was struggling to learn in a traditional setting. They both knew the school system and tutors simply weren’t enough, but what could they do? Their children needed a different approach to learning and education and they were determined to find the answer. Little did they know their journey would last 30 years and lead to the birth of Learning Technics. As John and Sally sought innovative ways to teach their children, they began to study and test the latest neuro-scientific research from dozens of academic disciplines. With the assistance of a program board consisting of MDs, PhDs, and occupational therapists, they created Physio-Neuro Therapy—a multi-sensory program designed to permanently correct learning struggles and help students lead successful academic and professional lives.
Learning Technics uses a proprietary software platform called ThinkFast. ThinkFast provides an easy-to-follow layout that guides the parents every step of the way. ThinkFast is not a resource where your students will simply sit and the computer and stare at the screen. All of the videos and instructions on ThinkFast are designed to show parents the way to complete the activities with their students. Each day you will have seven activities to complete, one activity from each of the cognitive processing categories, which are Focus/Figure-Ground, Cross-Pattern/Shape, Motor-Match/Size, Mental Picture, Tracking, Direction, and Position in Space. Once an activity in a category is completed, the next activity from the category will automatically show up in your daily activity dashboard, eliminating any guess work.
This program has successfully helped students with learning difficulties including (but not limited to): ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Dysgraphia, Dyspraxia, Nonverbal Learning Disorders, Auditory Processing Disorders, Language Processing Disorders, Visual Processing Disorders, Visual Memory, Working Memory, and Cognitive Skills.
We accept any students that are struggling in school or want to improve their ability to learn. No diagnosis necessary.
Because everything is available online you can use it anywhere with an internet connection.
The average student can get through the program in 26-30 weeks. It requires practicing the activities with your kids 5 days a week for about 30 – 60 minutes per day.
The full program is designed to work best with students ages 7 years and up. Many of the activities can be done with younger children, however, they may not be able to complete all of the higher-level activities.
Our program has proven to be effective with many higher-functioning autistic students. The results may vary depending on the student's ability to perform the activity as designed.
The program will help with many behavioral issues depending on the student's willingness to cooperate.
Want to take our free quiz?Start here.
Read some of our amazing success stories
Click on an image to read the full story.
Improved 2 grade levels in
Improved 2 grade levels in
reading & reading comprehension
Improved 1.5 levels in reading,
and 50% in math comprehension.
Improved 2 grade
levels in spelling
Improved grades to A's and B's in
just six months
Gained 2 grade levels in reading,
dramatically improved handwriting
Improved 2 levels in reading in
only 6 months
Gained 2 levels in reading comprehension,
and improved handwriting dramatically
What people are saying about us on Google
Ready to improve your student's performance for good?
Start by creating a free account to take our quiz, get immediate feedback, and recieve your first 5 exercises.